I am a Stay-At-Home Nurse..uh, Mother...who has realized that there are some questions out there that other parents have that the answers, are hard to find. I like when my friends ask me questions about their family's symptoms, and thought I might share what I've learned along the way...in Nursing school or just in Life. I guess I am filling a little Nursing void I have, too! Hope we all might learn a little something.

Shannon, RN BSN
American Heart Association CPR/Heimlich/AED Instructor
American Heart Association Basic First Aid Instructor

Since 2004

http://www.TeachUsCPR.com/

(Mother to 5, 3 & 1 year old Children)

Monday, January 23, 2012

Temporary Tattoos

Im pretty sure Baby Oil will take them off. My kids like to sneak into the bathroom and put a whole strip of them on their legs or arms. Just a little FYI in case you want them removed!

No comments:

Post a Comment